Model NO.: NFT System
Plant: salad lettuce
Trademark: DX Hydro
Transport Package: Safe Packaging for Container Shipment
HS Code: 940600
I. What is hydroponics
Hydroponics, simply defined, is the growing of plants in a water and fertilizer solution containing the necessary nutrients for plant growth. The word was derived from two Greek words, hydro, meaning water, and ponos, meaning labor, or literally, water working.
II. The advantage of hydroponics
- Save land. You can plant anywhere, even on the roof top
- Save water
- Save labor
- Save fertilizer
- Save pesticide
- High production
- High product quality and more safety
- Product harmony
- All the growing conditions can be controlled.
III. Types of hydroponics systems
- NFT (Nutrient Film Technique) System
In an NFT system, the plants are grown in channels which the nutrient solution is pumped through. The plan roots are kept moist by the thin film of nutrient solution as it passes by.
- DFT (Deep Flow Technique) System
In DFT, a depth of nutrient solution is circulated around the roots either by gravity or by using a pump.
Media based System
These types of hydroponic systems rely on some material, such as gravel, aggregate, perlite, vermiculite, or rockwool to support the plants and the roots in the nutrient solution.
IV. We can provide customized complete hydroponics growing solutions for you!
1. Project planning & design
2. Modern greenhouse facilities & equipments
3. Intelligent control system
4. Hydroponics cultivation facilities (growing beds, growing gutters, etc)
5. Water & fertilizer management system (irrigation system and precise fertilization system)
6. Materials (seeds, substrate, nutrient solution, etc)
7. Hydroponics growing technology support & training
Our technology development center is operated by a highly proficient team of professionals. These talented individuals are tasked with the design of new products and optimization of existing models. They can also provide custom solutions.
As an export-oriented enterprise, more than 90% of our greenhouse projects have been placed overseas. Our products have sold in more than 60 countries, including Angola, Australia, Cyprus, Egypt, Japan, Indonesia, Italy, Kenya, Peru, South Africa, Sudan, the US, Uzbekistan, etc.
Our finished projects include the 10-hectare hydroponic project for the Kingdom of Bahrain and the one-hectare hydroponic greenhouse for the Abu Dhabi royal quarters within the UAE. Thus far, all of our engineering projects have received the approval of satisfied customers.