Model NO.: hydroponic
Grow media: fertilizer, soiless
Tube: A-frame, seed bed
Trademark: DX Hydro
Transport Package: Safe Packaging for Container Shipment
Specification: ISO, SGS certification
HS Code: 940600
I. What is hydroponics
Hydroponics, simply defined, is the growing of plants in a water and fertilizer solution containing the necessary nutrients for plant growth. The word was derived from two Greek words, hydro, meaning water, and ponos, meaning labor, or literally, water working.
II. The advantage of hydroponics
- Save land. You can plant anywhere , even on the roof top
- Save water
- Save labor
- Save fertilizer
- Save pesticide
- High production
- High product quality and more safety
- Product harmony
- All the growing conditions can be controlled.
III. Types of hydroponics systems
In commercial production, the two primary hydroponics growing methods are NFT (Nutrient Film Technique) and substrate. The biggest difference between the NFT and substrate systems is the use of a growing medium.
- NFT (Nutrient Film Technique) System
In an NFT system, the plants are grown in channels which the nutrient solution is pumped through. The plan roots are kept moist by the thin film of nutrient solution as it passes by.
NFT is idea for shorter-term plants and crops such as lettuce and some herbs.
In this system, the nutrient solution is delivered to the plants through drip emitters on a timed system. The drip cycle flushes the growing medium (rockwool, perlite, etc), providing the plants with fresh nutrients, water and oxygen.
Substrate system is often used to grow long-term plants - such as tomato plants.
IV. We can provide customized complete hydroponics growing solutions for you!
1. Project planning & design
2. Modern greenhouse facilities & equipments
3. Intelligent control system
4. Hydroponics cultivation facilities (growing beds, growing gutters, etc)
5. Water & fertilizer management system (irrigation system and precise fertilization system)
6. Materials (seeds, substrate, nutrient solution, etc)
7. Hydroponics growing technology support & training
Previous: Soilless Culture For Various Greenhouse